Wittmann Battenfeld USA to Host Open House
New Wittmann Battenfeld technology will be on display during an open house June 5-6 at the company’s Torington, CT, headquarters.
Wittmann Battenfeld USA, will host an Open House and Innovations Workshop, June 5-6 at its expanded Torrington, CT, headquarters.
Michael Wittmann, general manager, will be at the event to speak about the companys latest activities, and to officially open the new 20,000 sq. ft. addition that has expanded Wittmann Battenfelds existing Torrington facility to 90,000 sq. ft. Over $3 million was invested in the new facility to keep up with growth and expand the companys US capabilities.
There will be eight operating injection molding work cells on display at the event, showing the wide range of Wittmann Battenfeld machine sizes and types. Each will feature integrated Wittmann Battenfeld robots and auxiliary equipment including dryers, blenders, loaders, temperature control units, granulators, and material handling equipment.
New Wittmann Battenfeld robot technology on display will include:
- The latest Wittmann Battenfeld 8 Series Pro robot with its lightweight construction technology and extraordinarily low energy consumption
- A demonstration of the new R8.3 robot control software featuring a program creation WIZARD, QuickNew, as well as its other innovative features such as SmartRemoval and EcoMode.
New Wittmann Battenfeld material handling and auxiliary equipment on display will include:
- Gravimax G series blenders with updated touch screen control, network capability, and parallel dosing used for increased throughputs;
- S3 Net series of integral material loaders with ambiLED light ring status indication;, and
- Aton2 F30 portable dryer showcasing the ultimate in energy savings from a dryer.
Wittmann Battenfeld will also be continuing its popular Connectivity theme, demonstrating how the molder can connect to the equipment to receive real time direct web support, including updates, troubleshooting, process optimization, and system alerts. Specifically, the Web Services and TechConnect features that Wittmann Battenfeld offers will be demonstrated to the group.
For more information, visit www.wittman-group.com.