Taiwan Robotics Company Names US Distributor
Cincinnati Process Technologies, a Cincinnati, OH, supplier of machinery, parts and services to the plastics molding industry, has become the sole North American distributor and service provider for We-Technology Automation Company of Taiwan. CPT will offer WETECs line of robots and automation systems for the molding industry.
WETEC manufactures a full product line of part-extracting, insert-loading and material-handling robots; sprue pickers; PET cooling; and in-mold labeling systems designed to improve efficiency and reduce labor by precisely performing repetitive tasks, all at affordable price points.
WETEC product features include:
- 3 axis and side-entry robots (up to 5 axis available)
- In-mold labeling (IML) systems
- PET extraction robot and cooling station
- Powerful servo motors and precision linear guides
- Telescoping or single-stage vertical arms
- Heavy duty steel traverse beams for rigidity and high accuracy
- Easy control programming and large on-board storage for quick set up
- External I/O available for peripheral equipment communications
- Integrated control cabinet saving floor space
- Customized end-of-arm tooling available
- Short delivery times
- Affordable price points
CE certified, strong, compact, simple, fast and intuitive – WETEC robots work in high-volume environments. WETEC uses recognized global component manufacturers (THK bearings, Delta servo motors) to ensure reliability and reduce maintenance.
In addition to the WETEC line, CPT sells and services the Asian Plastic Machinery line of injection molding equipment and provide, service, parts and retrofits for most other injection molding machines.
For more information, call 513.405.7240 or visit www.cincprotech.com.