Press release submitted on behalf of WITTMANN USA.
With thousands of downloads since its introduction in 2014, the original ‘WiBa Connect’ app has been extremely popular with customers as an excellent way to communicate with Wittmann USA’s sales, parts and service teams, in real time. After surveying customers and gathering information, WITTMANN, Torrington, Conneticut, is pleased to announce its newly redesigned customer service app, now called WiConnect!
“We are always committed to providing the best customer service experience possible,” said Sonny Morneault, Wittmann USA VP-Sales and Marketing. “With the newly designed WiConnect! App, we’ve made communicating with WITTMANN easier than ever.”
WiConnect! kept all the best functions of the original app, but also includes these new features:
- Ability to send photos and videos in the chat function. (This is especially useful for part and service questions)
- Resources tab gives quick links to the WITTMANN YouTube Page, including R9 & R8 Robot Training , Material Handling & Equipment, and Injection Molding Machines tutorials.
- History log, which allows users to see which department and division they contacted last, and lets users connect again with 1 click.
Once logged in to the app, customers can connect with 3 simple steps:
1) Scroll to the WITTMANN product division you want to communicate with: Robots, Material Handling & Auxiliaries, or Injection Molding Machines Division.
2) Select Sales, Service, Parts, or Feedback.
3) Select chat, phone or email
The new WiConnect! App is available for free download in the Apple App and Google Play stores; links can be found on WITTMANN’s website.
With headquarters in Vienna, Austria, WITTMANN is a global company with 7 production facilities, 31 subsidiaries, and 24 agencies in 52 countries. WITTMANN is the only manufacturer offering plastic processors worldwide a complete range of innovative robot automation and injection molding machine technology, along with auxiliary equipment for material conveying, blending, drying, granulating, heating and cooling, for individual work cells to fully integrated project managed system solutions from one manufacturer. Their worldwide sales and service network provides unmatched local service and support.