Press release submitted on behalf of Absolute Haitian.
Absolute Haitian, Moncks Corner, South Carolina, held an open house on September 28 for customers and industry members at its 116,000-square-foot applications center in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. The event gave industry professionals the opportunity to view new technology, product introductions and more than 100 electric and servo-hydraulic stock machines and large-tonnage subassemblies ready for quick delivery. A barbecue lunch was served, facilitating networking opportunities for attendees.
On display were three operating injection molding machine cells and a static display of the electric Zeres III molding machine equipped with Haitian’s Medical Package recently introduced at K 2022. Injection molding machine cells in operation included:
- Zeres III electric molding machine – ZE 1500 / 210 III (169 U.S. tons) running a 4-cavity, thin-wall cup mold; cycle time of 10 seconds
- Jupiter III servo-hydraulic, two-platen molding machine – JU 5500 / 4630 (618 U.S. tons) running a thick-wall electrical junction box mold
- Mars III servo-hydraulic molding machine – MA 6500 / 6300h (730 U.S. tons) running a two-cavity flowerpot mold; cycle time of 18 seconds
Attendees heard from industry experts in a series of quick-hitting “Tech Talks” geared towards providing high-value takeaways. Presenters included:
- Mike Ortolano, Chief Technology Officer and owner, Absolute Haitian
- Tony Genova, Application Engineer, Xaloy LLC
- Chad Root, Managing Partner – Sales and Administration, Sparks Industries
- Bob Shingledecker, Absolute Robot
- Umberto Catignani, Orbital Plastics Consulting
First Appearance of Haitian Precision CNC and Haitian Die Casting Product Lines
The Haitian Group introduced their Haitian Precision and Haitian Die Casting product lines to the U.S. and Canadian markets at the 2023 South Carolina Open House. Both business units are currently being sold in Asia, Europe, Mexico and South America. Distribution in the U.S. and Canada will be handled by the Absolute Group with full-scale distribution in 2024.
Haitian Precision was established in 2002 and offers a wide range of CNC machinery including vertical and horizontal machining centers, lathes, and dual column machining centers. A preview of the new Haitian Precision product line at the open house included a TC25 II CNC lathe and a VMC850 II vertical machining center. Four vertical machining centers are currently in stock in South Carolina.
Haitian Die Casting was established in 2016 and has quickly become of the largest suppliers of die casting machines in the world. Haitian Die Casting offers standard machines sizes from 180 to 4,500 tons and is one of the few suppliers in the world with the manufacturing capability for die casting machines up to 9,000 tons. On display was an HDC550 with tonnage of 618 U.S. tons (560 metric tons).
About Absolute Haitian
Absolute Haitian, based in Worcester, Massachusetts, is the exclusive sales and service partner in the U.S. and Canada for Ningbo Haitian Machinery Co., Ltd. based in Ningbo, China. Ningbo Haitian Machinery Co., Ltd. is the world’s largest supplier of plastics injection molding machinery, shipping an average of 43,000 machines each year. Haitian products are sold in more than 130 countries with machine sizes ranging from 44 to 7,425 U.S. tons of clamp force.