Paulson Training Programs, Inc. ProMolder 1
March 13 @ 12:00 am - March 16 @ 12:00 am
Process parts like a Pro with science-based skills. Gain the critical plastics processing skills you need with Paulson’s instructor-led Certification seminars. Our upcoming Paulson Plastics Academy classes provide intensive technical content to help you and your entire team operate on the same page, create consistency, reduce costs and foster more efficient operations. Training is the smart path to profitability.
This isn’t a passive experience. Whether you or your team already know how to mold or process plastic, or are new to the industry, you’ll learn new strategies and tactics from our top-tier instructors.
What to Expect
Paulson Plastics Academy seminars are robust, content-packed, in-person and virtual classes designed just for you – the plastic processor. You’ll learn how to:
- gain science based plastic processing knowledge
- solve processing problems faster
- effectively optimize machine settings
- reduce material waste – saving big time
- minimize cycle times and increase efficiency
- how the four plastic variables affect machine controls, and a whole lot more
And each class, if you pass with flying colors, earns you a Paulson ProMolder Certification.