Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation, makers of solid modeling computer-aided design and computer-aided engineering computer programs with US headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, has announced new YouTube channel programming for 2021, including Exploring 3DExperience Works and SolidWorks Live, plus the return of the Live Design series.
Get the latest SolidWorks news and customer stories with SolidWorks Live. Dive into new cloud-based features and workflows with Exploring 3DExperience Works. And the Live Design series is back, where viewers can follow along and learn from the experts as they use SolidWorks tools in real-time to create models and share tips & tricks.
The schedule for upcoming shows includes:
- Feb. 25: Live Design | Welcome to Episode 1 of Live Design 2021
- March 4: Exploring 3DExperience Works | Design Issues? ENOVIA to the Rescue!
- March 11: Live Design | The Shredder: Understanding Simulation with Michael Steeves
- March 18: SolidWorks Live | Smart Machining for SolidWorks
- March 25: Live Design | Design Live with Mark Peterson
Subscribe to SolidWorks’ YouTube channel to be notified when a favorite show goes live.