RJG, Traverse City, Michigan, a provider of injection molding training, technology and resources, has adjusted to the new norm of the post-COVID world and developed several virtual training and consulting services to continue serving clients from afar. These include online interactive training, free live webinars and personalized consultation services.
RJG adapted to the quarantine by transitioning several of its training courses to an online setting, offering live, interactive sessions, as well as self-guided labs. These courses are led by RJG’s industry experts, and most take place over several days for a few hours a day. Online courses include:
- Fundamentals of Systematic Injection Molding
- eDART® Training (Spanish)
- Fundamentals of Machine Performance
- Injection Molding Essentials (English, Spanish)
- Math for Molders
- Part Design (coming soon)
- Mold Design (coming soon)
- Systematic Molding for Liquid Silicone Rubber (coming soon)
For more information on online training, visit www.rjginc.com/online-injection-molding.
RJG also is hosting free webinars to offer injection molding tips and discuss the latest innovations. The goal is for each participant to walk away from these sessions with helpful tools to increase their overall efficiency and make an immediate impact on their processes.
For more information on webinars, visit rjginc.com/webinars.
Whether clients are facing a unique situation, launching a new tool or just getting started in the injection molding industry, RJG online consulting services are there to support them. RJG develops custom consultation plans for each client, depending on their unique needs.
Virtual consultation services include:
- Curve Interpretation: RJG will help clients determine what their process monitoring data is telling them so they can make adjustments and improve efficiency.
- Sensor Placement Strategy: RJG will assist clients in choosing the correct sensor type and placement to ensure they achieve their goals.
- Process Optimization: RJG will help clients optimize their injection molding processes, whether they are using RJG equipment or not.
For more information on consultation services, visit www.rjginc.com/consulting.