The IMDA 14th Annual Awards Competition recognizes the industry’s best IML packaging, IMD durable products and IME in-mold electronics in multiple categories. This competition is open to all companies involved in any form of in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products.
Entries accepted from Feb. 1 through April 15, 2020. Entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges. Judges’ decisions are final.
Winners will be honored at the 2020 IMDA Symposium awards ceremony “Celebration of Winners” and dinner, June 17, 2020, at the Ann Arbor Marriott at Eagle Crest in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
The winners will be prominently publicized:
- Pictures of winning entries and product descriptions displayed on the IMDA website
- Pictures and product descriptions publicized in the August 2020 issue of the IMDA newsletter “The In-Mold Messenger”
- Displayed at the annual PMMI “Showcase of Packaging InnovationsTM” and IMDA booth at PACK EXPO Chicago, Nov. 8-11, 2020
- Displayed in worldwide trade journals
- Eligible to enter “WorldStar Awards” competition
To submit an entry, choose your innovative entry, complete the entry form, and send the product and form to IMDA by the cutoff date.
- Each entry must include three (3) samples of the label along with one (1) sample of the commercial or prototype molded product and lid if applicable.
- Each entry can be entered in multiple categories, but each entry must be accompanied by physical samples and set of labels. Submit a separate entry form and fee for each category designated.
- Entry must have been in commercial production in 2019 or earlier unless entry is a prototype.
- All entry samples become the property of IMDA. IMDA reserves the right to publicize all award winner information by any and all means.
- Receipt of entries is confirmed via email.
- All entering companies are advised to obtain specific brand owner permission where applicable.
- Oversized and overweight items accepted by special arrangement only.
- Entries accepted beginning Feb. 1, 2020. Entries not accepted after April 15, 2020.
Entry fees are $290 per entry for IMDA members and $340 per entry for nonmembers. Nonmember? One award entry fee free if your company joins IMDA now, plus get 25% off first year membership. To obtain the discount, use code SIML 0531.
Payment can be made by credit card, checks or wire transfer only.
Email questions to email@example.com. For more information, visit http://www.imdassociation.com/imda-awards/future-awards-competition.