The 2019 ICIS PET Value Chain Conference: Succeeding in a Volatile Market will take place in Amsterdam, March 12-13. This industry-leading conference attracts delegates from the full PET value chain, including PET producers, converters and end-users. Featuring over seven hours of networking time, attendees can meet and do business with peers and new contacts and discuss topics pertinent to them. Over the past year, the PET market has been volatile and this conference will address the strategies that the industry is focusing on to overcome market uncertainty, fluctuating supply and demand dynamics, and changing global opinions on plastics. With speakers from across the globe and the value chain, agenda topics will cover an array of perspectives on the leading trends in the industry. This year’s topics include the following:
- Innovations in PET packaging to broaden product offerings
- Analyzing global factors that have disrupted trade with Europe
- Mitigating uncertainty surrounding safety of food and drink contact products
- Moving from the integrated PET production and applications to specialty PET/polyester
- Addressing the global stance on plastics to strengthen perceptions of PET
- Discussing the European Commission’s view on a circular economy for plastics through an R&I lens
To see the full list of speakers, view the agenda and to book now, visit http://bit.ly/2D8j0qR.