Welcome New MAPP Partners
- Beaumont Technologies Inc.
- Helping Hands
- Slide Products
MAPP Plant Tour Event – Save the Date
Join other MAPP members at the first plant tour of the year, at PCI of North Carolina in February 2022. The focus will be on value-add, since today customers are looking for a single source for their needs. More information and registration will be up soon at www.mappinc.com/events.
Why should you attend a plant tour?
Plant tours offer MAPP members the opportunity to visit other best-in-class manufacturing facilities across the country. Plant tour events allow fellow processors to witness firsthand how others are approaching challenges and find innovative solutions.
MAPP Welcomes New Members
MAPP is proud to welcome the following plastics organizations into the MAPP network from Q3:
- Airlite Plastics Company – Omaha, Nebraska
- Akron Polymer Products, Inc. – Akron, Ohio
- General Pattern Co., Inc. – Blaine, Minnesota
- Greystone Manufacturing – Bettendorf, Iowa
- Hilco Technologies – Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Hilco Technologies – Armada, Michigan
- Hilco Technologies – Dutton, Michigan
- Lomont Molding, Inc. – Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
- Notiphy Corporation – Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- Poly-Tek – San Leandro, California
- Rehrig Pacific Company – Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Schmit Prototypes, Inc. – Menomonie, Wisconsin
- Spaulding Composites Inc. – Rochester, New Hampshire
- Sun Microstamping Technologies – Clearwater, Florida
- Wilbert Plastic Services – Easley, South Carolina
- Wilbert Plastic Services – Harrisburg, North Carolina
- Wilbert Plastic Services – White Bear Lake, Minnesota
MAPP Young Professional Mentorship Program – Accepting Applications Now
- To gain visibility and exposure within the plastics industry
- Improve current job skills and knowledge
- Have access to an individual who can serve as a sounding board for career development
- Mentor Benefits
- To improve communication skills with young professionals
- Pass knowledge and information to the next generation of leaders
- Gain insight on frustrations, ideas and issues that young professionals may face
Pairings will take place in February of 2022. Learn more and apply at https://www.mappinc.com/resources/youngprofessionals/mapp-mentorship-program/. Questions? Email Tony Robinson at email@example.com.
First Annual RJG Global Mold Smart Award Now Open for Applications
RJG is thrilled to be hosting its first annual RJG Mold Smart Award. The Mold Smart Award celebrates injection molding companies around the globe that have fully committed to improving the quality of their products, lives and world by implementing a variety of RJG solutions. One award will be given away in each of the following regions: The United States/Canada, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Award winners will receive:
- A glass trophy
- Training starter package OR $4,500 off one in-plant training event at the winners’ facility
- Award emblem on RJG’s website and to put on the winners’ own website
- Press release mention and promotion through RJG’s social channels
The winner in each global region will be announced in February 2022. To apply, please complete the Mold Smart Award application by December 31, 2021.