2019 Wage and Salary Report Now Available
For the last 17 years, MAPP has published its Wage and Salary Report. The 2019 Wage and Salary Report includes comprehensive wage and salary data from more than 200 plastics processors across the US. Data include compensation information on nearly 60 job titles common in the plastics industry, with breakdowns based on annual sales revenue and geographic locations as well as operational trends, such as paid time off and benefits.
This report allows plastics leaders to:
- Save money and time by getting industry data all in one place
- Make better salary and compensation decisions
- Pay people the right way and know the latest best practices in compensation packages
As the industry leader in providing meaningful and relevant industry data, MAPP continues to produce and publish benchmarking reports for industry executives. All benchmarking opportunities are driven by MAPP member organizations, and new benchmarking studies are added throughout the year. Benchmarking reports are available for purchase on the MAPP website at www.mappinc.com/resources.
2019 Award Winners in Innovation and Educational Outreach
At the 2019 Benchmarking and Best Practices Conference, MAPP recognized plastics companies that were excelling in two areas: innovation and educational outreach. MAPP established its Best Practices Award Series in 2015 – and each year submissions, involvement and impact see significant increases from MAPP member organizations. Not only do these awards recognize member organizations going above and beyond, they also give plastics companies the opportunity to learn and get inspiration from others in the industry.
Submissions for the awards are collected in the 2019 Best Practices Book (see more information at www.mappinc.com/resources/bestpracticesawards).
- 2019 Innovation Award: Workstation Layout
- Winners in the Under $15M in Sales Category
- Blue Ridge Molding
- Wadal Plastics
- Bruin Manufacturing
- Winners in the Above $15M in Sales Category
- Intertech Medical
- Plastic Components, Inc. (PCI)
- Falcon Plastics, Lexington
- 2019 Educational Outreach Award
- Viking Plastics
- Mack Molding
- Plastic Molding Technology
MAPP Welcomes New Members
MAPP is proud to welcome the following plastics organizations into the MAPP network:
- 3M Company, Valley, Nebraska
- 4Front Manufacturing, Phoenix, Arizona
- AY McDonald Industries, Cuba City, Wisconsin
- Beaumont Advanced Processing, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Commercial Vehicle Group, New Albany, Ohio
- D.A. Inc., Charlestown, Indiana
- GE Appliances, Louisville, Kentucky
- Grand Traverse Plastics Corp., Williamsburg, Michigan
- Keter Plastics, Anderson, Indiana
- Permian Plastics, O’Fallon, Missouri
- Quality Mold Shop, McMinnville, Tennessee
- RSL, Inc., Warren, Ohio
MAPP Announces 2025 Vision
The Vision: “MAPP’s retention and expansion of best-in-class processors will be accomplished by each member’s full ownership of its participation and involvement that will provide increasingly enhanced value for active contributors.”
This new vision elaborates and expands on a long-running theme in the organization: MAPP members sharing best practices, helping other members and working to make the industry better overall by working together.