Beaumont Announces Training Schedule
Beaumont Technologies, Erie, PA, has released its training schedule for 2015.
Beaumonts “Plastics Professional Continuing Education & Training Series” will include courses such as
- Mold Start-up, Debug and Qualification
- Hot and Cold Runner Systems
- Injection Molding and Root Cause Analysis for QC/QA
- Understanding Shrink and Warp
- Mold Design for Project Engineers
- Plastic Flow and Design Essentials for Mold Makers/Designers
- Understanding & Applying Flow Simulation
Beaumont also offers Autodesk Moldflow Courses, which include
- Moldflow Fundamentals
- Moldflow Advanced Flow
- Moldflow Advanced Cool and Warp
- Moldflow Adviser
Rather than rely on the “same old process training,” Beaumont courses stress science-based diagnostic solutions that require students to consider all variables of complex questions and design problems.
For more information, visit www.beaumontinc.com.