Top 5 Reasons to Attend ANTEC
Whether you are thinking about attending ANTEC® 2016 or are already registered, here are five reasons to make the trip. The technical conference produced by the Society of Plastics Engineers runs May 23-25 at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis, Indiana.
1. Early bird registration ends May 8. After that date, prices jump by as much as $100.
2. The exhibit floor features more than 100 companies. Use the Map Your Show planning feature on the ANTEC website to search out anything of interest.
3. ANTEC kicks off with the SPE Awards Gala 2016 on Sunday, May 22. The rest of the conference is jam-packed with seminars covering everything related to plastics and features three full days of education and training, along with best practice sharing and networking with other professionals in the plastics industry.
4. Participate in events geared toward those new to the industry and veteran professionals alike. The Plastics Race is an app-driven scavenger hunt designed to entertain any attendee. Plastics for Life – SPE's Global Parts Competition – encompasses the very important aspects of plastics within our lives, the four main categories: Protecting Life, Quality of Life, Improving Life and Sustaining Life.
5. Looking for new talent to join your workforce? Take part in the Speed Interview session on Tuesday, May 24. Top-level professionals and college students will interview at each company table for five minutes, and then move to the next table when the whistle blows.
For more information, including registration, hotel and transportation details, visit www.4spe.org/ANTEC.