IMDA Seeks Entries for Awards Competition
Entries for the In-Mold Decorating Association's 10th Anniversary IMDA Awards Competition are being accepted now through April 30. No entries will be accepted after that date.
The 2016 competition will recognize the industry's best in-mold labeled packaging and in-mold decorated durable products. The winning entries are chosen based on creativity in design, engineering and innovation. The categories include the following:
- Best Part Design
- Best Thin Wall Packaging
- Best Injection Molded Durable (IMD) Part
- Best Injection Molded (IML) Package
- Best Label Design
- Best Blow Molded Part/Package
- Best Product Family (common style or brand)
- Best Thermoformed IML Package
- Best Thermoformed Durable IMD Part
- Best IML/IMD Prototype Part/Package
Award winners will be featured in the October 2016 issue of Package Design Magazine, as well as other publications. The awards ceremony will be at the 2016 IMDA Symposium on June 6.
For more information, visit www.imdassociation.com.